If you have been thinking of getting IV infusions but are unsure where to begin, going through this guide will help you get the answers you have been looking for. This information will help you prepare to get the best treatment for your needs.
How Common are IV Infusions?
IV infusions are becoming more and more popular for a number of reasons. It is believed that there is an exponential increase in the popularity of these treatments because they are becoming very accessible due to the advances that are being introduced constantly in the field of medicine.
Though people from almost all ages and walks of life are opting for these treatments for functional reasons like addressing fatigue, other people use the treatments for aesthetic purposes like treating dry skin. We even have a Beauty Blend that aims to address a number of skin complaints.
IV infusions are not one-size-fits-all, and that’s why we offer various blends for patients to choose from. Some of the choices include:
- Hangover Blend – for upset stomach, nausea, etc.
- Performance Blend – for post-workout soreness, muscle cramps, etc.
- Boss Blend – for fatigue and low energy
- Jetsetter Blend – for jet lag and poor immune system health
- Oasis Blend – for dry skin, dry mouth, dark urine, etc.
- Immunity Blend – for common sickness symptoms
- Headache Blend – for migraines and other types of headaches
- Beauty Blend – for dull and dry skin, hair, and nails
- Slim & Trim – for low energy
- Kelo Flu Blend – for headaches, fogginess, etc.
Choosing a Provider
IV infusions have become relatively commonplace, but this does not imply that deciding to undergo the treatment means choosing the first provider you see. There are some things that you must consider before making an appointment. It is advisable to do your homework beforehand to ensure that you are always on the right track in the process of making your decision. One of the things you will need to do is to pick a provider who has a vivid understanding of what you are trying to accomplish with the treatment.
Regardless of the nature and type of infusion you have decided to undergo, you must do your research and discuss thoroughly with the professional to ensure the treatment is right for you. Having a clear understanding of the treatments and timelines involved is essential.
If you live in the Chicago area, you can turn to our team at Quench Wellness for your IV infusion needs. We are proud to offer a variety of specially-crafted IV infusions at our office in Chicago. Contact us today to book a consultation and get started!