Partnering with you to reveal, realign and reclaim your best and most bountiful life.
Who would benefit from health coaching?
If you are struggling to meet your wellness goals and are eager to take control of your health, then holistic coaching is for you. Health is defined by an optimally functional physical physique, sharpened mind, balanced emotional state, and tranquil spirit. Many times we find ourselves excelling in one aspect of health while suffering in others. Your Holistic Health Coach helps to identify opportunities for improvement, reveals the possibilities and helps to guide you through the process of reclaiming the life you desire and deserve. The reality is that there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to health coaching. Whether you require a nutritional overhaul, hormonal balancing, stress management, weight-loss strategies or simply becoming a positive influence in the life of others, your health coach personalizes the plan to help you thrive.
- Anti- Inflammatory Program This program is ideal for dealing with excessive inflammation and auto-immune conditions that require a dietary reexamination and nutritional overhaul.
- Digestive Analysis Program This program targets food sensitivities and gut repair through a digestive analysis and interval assessment. This program is also great in identifying a balanced nutritional lifestyle that works best for you holistically, whether vegan, paleo or pescatarian.
- Adrenal Health and Repair Program The adrenal glands play a key role in the body’s ability to respond to stress. Without proper care, the adrenal can start to fatigue after repeated exposure to stress. This program utilizes a multifaceted approach to detoxify and rebuild the adrenals while restoring self-connection and balance.
- Hormonal Balance Program This program is a great adjunct to bio-identical hormonal optimization with a tailored focus on nutritional elements that contribute to high cortisol states and hormonal imbalance.
- Weight-Loss Program Takes a multi-disciplinary approach to weight loss with an emphasis not just on nutrition but also the barriers that hinder the achievement of those goals.
These programs represent our more popular programs but more options are available upon request.
- Personalized Health Plan
- Nutritional Plan: Meal plans and grocery lists ( food not included)
- Micro-element supplementation recommendations
- Guidance by a Licensed health practitioner
- Support and Accountability
- Access to Yoga, Meditation, Reiki Workshops
- Savings on IV/IM vitamin supplementation (10% off shots/25% off infusions)
A birds-eye view of your health and wellness goals and begin to identify opportunities for improvement.
Click, Pay and Schedule: Click below to complete your Health Coaching Questionnaire, after which you will have the opportunity to book a time to review with your health coach and submit your payment.
Consults given virtually or in person
A deep dive into health and lifestyle practices. Unravel the causes of imbalance, accompanied by lab evaluations, nutritional dietaries and gut analysis testing, as appropriate.
Action Items: You will leave the session with assessments and homework to consider and complete prior to the next session. Labs can be run through insurance. Gut Analysis testing is an additional one-time fee.
Co-create a plan that targets your unique goals and the best approaches to meet your needs.
Implementation: You will start to incorporate the strategies discussed in to your lifestyle with careful attention to your body’s response.
Maintenance and Accountability
Create new sustainable lifestyle habits and consistency to sustain your health goals.
Follow Up: Interval texts, emails and virtual calls to support and remind you of your collaborative goals. Keeping you accountable to yourself!
About Your Health Coach
Katie Barclay, BSN, Certified Holistic Health Coach
Hi, I’m Katie, and I’m a Nurse and Holistic Health Coach at Quench Wellness. I’ve been working as a nurse for 8 years, primarily in an Intensive Care (ICU) setting. Through the years, I’ve noticed huge gaps in patient education. Why didn’t our patients who had just recovered from open heart surgery know the benefits of a heart healthy diet? Why didn’t they understand the importance of exercise? Did anyone acknowledge the need for self-care and prioritizing mental health? These questions led me to dig deeper.
After many years in an extremely stressful and demanding job, I was sick of living a life that revolved around work. I was seeking a deeper connection to myself, to peace within, and freedom from stress. I started practicing yoga and quickly became a Yoga and Meditation Instructor. I believe that the mind-body connection is so incredibly important, especially for the stressful lives that many of us lead. Yoga and meditation have helped me tremendously and are essential daily practices for me.
I’ve seen the narrow minded focus on symptom relief and disease management that is prevalent in our traditional medical system. I became a Health Coach to help people get to the root of their health issues by looking at them holistically: viewing them as a whole unique system rather than a condition. I believe in a bio-individual approach to health and wellness, so recommendations are completely customized to my client’s unique needs. I am supportive and nurturing, and I will hold you accountable to reach your wellness goals!
I hold a Bachelors of Science in Health Studies from Michigan State University and a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Detroit Mercy. I am a Holistic Health Coach graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am certified with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200.