Are you frustrated with the unwanted changes to your feminine wellness that you have experienced? Does it feel like you took your younger years for granted, and you would do anything to turn back the clock on your feminine health? Vaginal Laser Therapy may be the solution to your struggles! This non-surgical treatment option can safely and effectively help tighten the internal vaginal area. Learn more about the benefits during a consultation with our qualified team at Quench Wellness in Chicago, IL!
Actual Quench Wellness Client
What Is Vaginal Laser Therapy?
Vaginal Laser Therapy is a non-surgical treatment option to tighten the vaginal area. It can help address concerns brought on by things such as aging, childbirth and hormonal changes.
You may be a good candidate for diVA if you experience any of the following:
- Vaginal laxity after vaginal childbirth
- Pre, post or active Menopause
- Bladder leakage
- Coughing, sneezing or laughing leakage
What Could I Expect from a Procedure?
We proudly perform our vaginal laser therapy treatments with Sciton’s diVa hybrid fractional laser. This unique laser is FDA approved for skin resurfacing and is the only one available that uses High Precision Automation, or HPA, and it delivers gentle heat and pulses to tighten the vaginal area. These gentle pulses help restore collagen, elastin, and vascularity.
By choosing the diVa hybrid fractional laser, we are able to reduce treatment sessions – the procedure only takes minutes! There is no sedation required for this non-surgical outpatient procedure, but a local anesthetic may be used for your comfort. For best results, a series of a three treatments a few weeks apart is often recommended. Results are gradual and will vary for each person, but maintenance treatments may be necessary from time to time. Side effects of the procedure include:
- swelling, spotting and discomfort lasting for about 48-72 hours
- discharge and mild cramping may last up to 4 days
Am I a Good Candidate?
A consultation with our team in Chicago will be the best way to determine if a vaginal laser therapy treatment with the diVa hybrid fractional laser is right for you. While most women could benefit from this treatment, it is essential to take the proper steps to ensure it is the right option for you and your goals.
- pregnant or lactating
- Active or recent vaginal/vulvar/ pelvic yeast, bacterial or viral infection within 1 week
- Vaginal topical estrogen within 1 month
- Undefined vaginal and cervical lesions or scars
- Severe pelvic organ prolapse ( includes bladder prolapse, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse and vaginal prolapse)
- Recent vaginal surgery or reconstructive surgery
- History of rectovaginal or vesicovaginal fistula
- Abnormal pap smear within the last year
- Wound healing or bleeding issues**
- On blood thinner therapy
- undiagnosed pelvic pain or dyspareunia
- HIV/ AIDS
- Connective tissue disease
- Keloid formation
- Patient’s on long standing steroids
- Actively taking isotretinoin ( Accutane, Claravis, Sotret, Amanasteem) or its generic form within the last 12 months
- Allergy to topical anesthetic ingredients
- Sexual Dysfunction: ( primary decreased libido, delay/ absent orgasm, inability to become aroused)
What Is the diVa Hybrid Fractional Laser?
The diVa hybrid fractional laser is an exciting new laser that utilizes one-of-a-kind technology to deliver quick, safe, and effective vaginal resurfacing treatment. Explore the benefits of this technology during a consultation with Quench Wellness in Chicago, IL!
Typical skin resurfacing techniques utilize superficial wavelengths to remove unwanted marks such as hyper-pigmentation and sun spots by stimulating a wound healing cascade to resurface the skin. Deeper wavelengths penetrate to the collagen level to induce collagen regeneration to restore elasticity/tightness aiding in removing wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
The diVa® hybrid fractional laser by Sciton® is a dual wavelength resurfacing laser. This is the only system that utilizes High Precision Automation, or HPA, to create unique results based on each patient’s unique needs.
What Makes It Unique?
The diVa hybrid fractional laser is the first to use HPA and automation technology. This technology can dramatically reduce the length of treatment, but it also creates consistent results.
Vaginal Laser Therapy involves treating the most personal parts of you, and our team is committed to delivering the kind of personal care you need. Utilizing the diVa hybrid fractional laser allows for highly customizable treatment, ensuring your specific needs are met.
How will I feel after the diVA?
Sometimes being a diVa®is the only way to be! The welcoming staff at Quench Wellness can get you scheduled for a consultation right away.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Is it time to refresh your feminine wellness? Reach out to us here at Quench Wellness to learn more. Contact us and schedule your consultation today to learn more about vaginal laser therapy! Our team proudly serves you from Chicago, Illinois.